Thursday, June 21, 2012

Poem: Hormonal Revelation


Hormonal revelation,
emanating,
from a pair
of double D's,
housed,
in a modest sweater.
They look,
I mean,
you look,
just like
your picture 
on:
www.ldsdesperationmatch
imtiredofdatingcreepyguysorgals
andbeingalonebutiguessitstime
togiveinandsettle.com
Hormonal revelation,
received,
south,
of the Mason-Dixon
line.
My thoughts 
are those,
only of purity,
and of Eternal progression.
I'm so happy to be
in Utah County.
What is
your name again?
Do you
have a pulse?
We're meant 
to be together!
It has been 
revealed,
to me,
we've known
each other,
intimately,
since the preexistence!
Our impending union,
sweeps across time!
Will you marry me?
On one knee,
I place upon 
your finger,
my CTR ring.
Is it too soon?
The last 
half an hour 
together,
has felt
like a lifetime!
Let's get sealed,
this morning,
and get 
to making babies,
tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment